1. Updated Insights
The Insights UI was updated to match the 3.1 Product. In addition, the following changes were added to Insights:
Home Screen. The Insights home screen now includes:
- Organization Summary info. The following snapshot data is now shown – number of conversations, number of users, number of activities, number of CTA submissions. The Average eScore and Average mScore is also displayed.
- Reports are now grouped based on status – Satisfactory, Needs Attention, and Urgent Attention.
- The top 3 played conversations during the day range is displayed. The Admin can also view all conversations reports.
- The top 3 active users during the day range is displayed. The Admin can also view all engagement/user reports.
Reports List. The following 7 reports were added to Insights:
- Conversation Discussion Replies
- Conversation Poll Submissions
- Conversation Activities
- User Discussion Replies
- User Poll Submissions
- User Activities
- User Plays
Conversation Report. The Conversation Report screen was updated to show the graph data at the top, and the conversations that contribute towards the graph data are listed below.
Users Report. The User Report screen was updated to show the graph data at the top, and the users that contribute towards the graph data are listed below.
Conversation Detail Screen An admin can click on a Conversation box on the Conversation Report list and see the details for that conversation. The Conversation Detail screen UI was updated and each individual report is a tile that the admin clicks to see the graph data.
User Detail Screen An admin can click on a User box on the User Report list and see the details for that user. The User Detail screen UI was updated and each individual report is a tile that the admin clicks to see the graph data.
2. Users can play the video without having to enter user information
A conversation can be configured so that login access can be enabled upon conversation access, or conversation interaction. The Default setting requires users to register either through email or social login to access or play the conversation. To edit the conversation embed access setting, go to the Review Conversation Screen and click on Step 5: Embed Access button.
The Embed Access screen displayed is a summary of the conversation’s Embed Access setting. If Conversation Access Account Required or Conversation Access Third Party integration is enabled, then the Conversation icon is shown, with the types defined. If Conversation Access No Account Required is chosen, then the Interaction Access option(s) have to be defined and those options will be displayed on the Embed Access Summary screen.
For conversation access, the login types allowed are:
- Account Required. This means that users accessing the conversation must be registered users and has to log in using an email address OR Social Login email.
- No Account Required. This means that users can play the video without entering any user information.
- Third Party Integration. There is integration work involved with choosing this option, but it means that if a user is logged in to a 3rd party website, if they access our player, their user information will be passed into the player and it will be a seamless experience for the user.
If Conversation Access – No Account Required is selected, then the next steo is configuring the interaction access. If the user interacts, at the bare minimum they can interact as a Guest ID if the conversation allows. The Interaction login types allowed are:
- onQ Account. A user can log in or register using an email address before they can interact in the conversation – comment, react, reply to a discussion, reply to a poll.
- Social Account. A user can log in or register using their Social login before they can interact in the conversation
- Guest. A user does not need to provide an email address in order to interact. They will be provided with a generated Guest ID Display Name, but can change the Display Name to a name of their choice.
3. User can convert a Guest user account to a Registered user
A user can interact in a conversation as a Guest User. If the user wishes to become a registered user, they can create an account by clicking on the “Create Account” in the User Profile screen. The user’s activities will now be associated with the registered user’s account. Also, on the Manager App, the Guest User data will be converted into the Registered User’s data.
4. Call to Action button is under Activity Panel
The Activity Panel has been updated with the following changes:
- A Call-To-Action button was added under the Comment Activity Panel. The Call To Action icon shown is the “previous” Call to Action that will update when the next Call to Action occurs. The first Call to Action will display from 0:00 to the time of the 2nd Call to Action (if applicable). Below the Call to Action icon is a Call To Action count, where it shows current CTA count / Total CTA Count.
- The Previous 10sec segment button was removed
Call to Actions can be accessed from 3 ways:
- The Call to Action button under the Activity Panel
- List View contains Call To Actions in the list
- The Call to Action header bar continues to “drop” into the player at its timestamp.
5. Conversation Owner can be edited
Each conversation has a creator and the creator’s information was displayed as part of the conversation tile, as well as in the Context info box in the player. We added a new “owner” field to a conversation so that the creator and the owner can be different people, and the owners can be edited and changed at any time. The Conversation Owner can be changed by clicking the Creator box on the Review Conversation Screen. The new owner:
- Has to be a current admin or manager in the tenant
- Automatically becomes a moderator in the conversation
6. Duplicate Conversation functionality
A conversation can be duplicated by clicking on the Duplicate button in the Review Conversation screen. Notes:
- Conversation Title is duplicated to original conversation Name + “Copy”. The title can be edited.
- Conversation Creator will be the user who duplicated the conversation and NOT the creator of the original conversation.
- Moderators from the original conversation are NOT duplicated.
- Start and End Dates are not duplicated and are “blank” by default.
- All other conversation information such as settings, configurations, and seeded activities are duplicated.
7. Player – 10sec Rewind button
A 10 second Rewind button was added to the player so that users can easily rewind 10 seconds if they wanted to see something over again.
8. Users can answer Multiple Choice anonymously
The Post Anonymously functionality was added to Poll Multiple Choice questions. Users can now answer Multiple Choice questions anonymously.