Admins have access to the Admin App. From the Admin App, the admin can manage:
- User Accounts
- Tenant Settings
There are 3 roles for the Rali Product Suite:
- Administrator. Admins have access to and can perform all “manager” tasks across the organization. They have access to the Manager App, Insights, and Admin App. Admins are identified by a teal color ring around their user avatar.
- Manager. Managers have access to the Manager App. They create and moderate conversations. They have access to the Manager App. Managers are identified by a pink color ring around their user avatar.
- Users. There are 2 kinds of “users”:
- Moderators. Moderators can moderate conversations they are moderators for but they cannot create conversations. They have access to the Manager App. Moderators are identified by a yellow color ring around their user avatar.
- Users do not have access to the 3.1 website as they cannot access the Manager and Admin apps.
How do I add Admins and Managers to the organization?
Admins and Managers can be added by 2 ways:
- If the user does not exist in the organization, the user can be invited via email to the organization. The user will receive an automated email with the link to log in to the organization.
- If the user exists in the organization, the user can be promoted to the new role by going to the user’s User Detail screen and assigning them the role.
Branding. This is the organization’s logo and name. Admins can click on the Branding button to edit the organization’s information.
Suppressed Words. Suppressed words can be added at the organization level. Comments that use suppressed words/phrases will automatically be hidden from the conversation stream.
Social Logins. The following social logins are supported in the Rali player.
Email Templates. There are 3 email templates that are utilized by the Rali app.
- Administrator Invitation. This is the email received by users when invited to be an Administrator in the organization.
- Manager Invitation. This is the email received by users when invited to be a Manager in the organization.
- Conversation Share. This is on the Conversation Share Screen – Email box.